- Develop and maintain a culture that is performance oriented and customer-focused
- Ensure the organizational structure and incentives encourage the highest performance standards and outcomes
- A continued focus on delivering profit (EBIT) whilst optimizing funds employed will ensure that maximum returns to shareholders are realized
- Develop and maintain an entrepreneurial spirit among key managers
- Be passionate about winning and gaining competitive advantage
- Employ robust risk management practices to fully understand and mitigate risks
- Allocating all necessary resources to maximize number of subscribed pharmacies to our technology- based management and financial services
United Company of Pharmacists (UCP) is the largest pharmaceutical wholesaler in Egypt with extensive geographical coverage through its network of 67 distribution centres enabling products to reach more than 32,000 delivery points. UCP is a subsidiary of Hedef Alliance, which became a subsidiary of Alliance Boots in July 2010.
Established in 1996, today our extensive experience allows manufacturers to focus on their own core expertise. A scalable infrastructure supports the marketing efforts of our principals.